ANSI B 16.5 slip on flange dimensions
Slip On Flanges are the industrial mechanisms which are generally slipped over the pipes. Slip on Pipe flanges are available in two forms which are raised and flat faced. Metleader Pipeline is a renowned manufacturer and exporter of wide range of SORF Flanges. We design slip on Raised Face Flanges with various grades and specifications.
Slip on Flanges
ANSI B16.5 Slip on Flanges of high quality is mass produced, We produce SO Flanges with extreme dimensional accuracy. During the delivery of carbon steel Slip on Flanges, essential certificated are also enclosed along. Our goods are warmly welcomed in the market both in domestic and abroad.
While designing our SS Slip on Flanges we ensure to keep the inner diameter slightly greater than the outer diameter. We have a large number of stable clients who need our carbon steel Slip on Flanges. Customized Slip on Flanges are fabricated keeping client’s requirement.
Dimensions of Slip-On Flanges : 150 lb ANSI B16.5 Slip On Flange Dimensions
Related Industry Knowledge
- Carbon steel ASME B16.5 Socket Weld...
- concentric reducer vs eccentric red...
- Carbon steel pipe specifications
- Precautions for hot-dip galvanized ...
- How to weld on flange fittings
- Reducing tee size chart
- What are the differences between so...
- Different long weld neck flange and...
- welding neck flanges din 2633
- Ansi socket weld flange dimensions
- what is weld neck flange 300#?