1/2 Inch Carbon Steel Tee Dimensions
Tee also known as pipe fittings tee or tee pipe fittings, tee joints. Mainly used to change the direction of the fluid, used in the main pipe to branch the tube. Can be classified according to the size of pipe diameter.
General use of carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, Argon Luo lek, PVC and other materials produced.
Today let us introduce one of them--1/2 inch carbon steel tee, it is a pipe fitting with very small dimensions, pls check all the information as below:
Standard: ANSI B16.9
Raw material: Carbon steel Q234 WPB
Dimension: 1/2” or 1/2 Inch
Connection method: welding
Surface treatment: sand blasting
Bevel end: 37.5 degree
Package: carbon box, wooden case
Usage: Oil & gas, Industry plant, Petroleum and ship-building and so on.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- Performance And Application Of JIS ...
- How To Made Flanges
- Carbon Steel Reducing Tee Manufacture
- Oil Carbon Steel Elbow