Performance and Application of JIS B2311 Carbon steel concentric reducer
JIS B2311 Carbon steel concentric reducer is also called the size of the head, both ends of the pipe mouth diameter, used to connect different diameters of the pipe or flange to change diameter. The two ends of the concentric reducer pipe, the center on the same axis, when the diameter, the axis of the calculation of the position of the pipe, the position of the pipe is not changed, generally used in gas or vertical liquid pipe diameter. At the same time, the effect of energy saving and emission reduction is more obvious, the use of different diameter dense drainage technology water heater can reach about 73%, both energy saving, coal, and reduce carbon dioxide emissions.
Eccentric reducer at both ends of the pipe orifice circumferential cut, generally used for horizontal liquid pipeline. According to the actual flow of their own process pipeline corresponding to the flow in the table to select the corresponding caliber flow meter, as far as possible to choose the same caliber as the process pipeline flow meter. Eccentric reducer of the nozzle when the point of entry up, known as the top-level installation, generally used for pump inlet, conducive to exhaust, the tangent point down to become the bottom of the installation, generally used for regulating valve installation.
JIS B2311 Carbon steel concentric reducer is conducive to fluid flow, at the time of change in the fluid flow state of small interference, so gas and vertical flow of liquid pipelines using concentric reducer diameter.
The performance of JIS B2311 Carbon steel concentric reducer:
The JIS B2311 Carbon steel concentric reducer is one of the pipe fittings, and the diameter of the reducer is not in line with the inner diameter of the process pipe, the corresponding shrinkage diameter or expanding treatment should be carried out.
1. Different diameter pipe material including stainless steel reducer (304,304L,316,316L), alloy steel, different diameter pipe carbon steel A234 WPB, etc.
2. Manufacturing standards: ASME, GOST, JIS, etc
3. Product Features: Beautiful appearance, Smooth surface, acid and alkali resistance, anti-corrosion, strong texture performance
4. Applicable media: water, oil, gas and some corrosive liquids, petroleum, chemical, Water conservancy, electricity, boilers, shipbuilding and other industries.
Application of JIS B2311 Carbon steel concentric reducer:
1. When the flow of fluid in the pipeline changes, such as increase or decrease, the flow rate requirements of small changes, need to adopt a different diameter tube.
2. In the pump import, in order to prevent cavitation, need to adopt different diameter pipe. 3, with the instrument, such as flowmeter, regulating valve joints, in order to match the instrument's joints, also need to adopt different diameter pipe.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- How To Made Flanges
- Carbon Steel Reducing Tee Manufacture
- Oil Carbon Steel Elbow