Radius Of 90 Degree Elbow
Today i will write how to Calculate radius of 90 degree elbow:
First,calculate a 90 degree elbow center:If your elbow is a short radius it is 1 times your nominal pipe diameter. If it is a long radius it is 1 1/2 times your nominal pipe diameter.show me the exact pattern of long radius.
u will obtain Ur answer in (mm)
For 90 degree elbow(Dia*38.1) this formula used for only 90 degree elbow.
For 45 degree elbow(45/2of tan*Dia*1.5*25.4) this answer obtained in (mm).
Second,Measure the distance from the center to the outside,This length is the radius of a 90 degree elbow, twice the diameter of the diameter.
This picture A:elbow radius,D:Elbow caliber.
Formula for calculating center to end distance of such elbows is as follows:
Elbow length in mm = Tan(Elbow Angle/2) X Elbow Radius in mm
Normally custom elbow angles from 45 degree to 90 are cut from 90 degree standard elbow. But for custom elbow angles smaller than 45 degree, elbow is normally cut from existing standard 45 degree elbow. Center to end dimension given in dimension tables for 45 degree elbow must be divided by Tan(22.5) to get elbow radius for standard 45 degree elbow. Then we can use above formula to get elbow angle for custom degrees.
Calculate elbow center to end dimension for 4 inch nominal pipe diameter elbow at 60 degree angle, cut from 90 degree LR elbow.
From ASME B16.9, center to elbow dimension for 4 in elbow is 152 mm.
Length = Tan (60/2) X 152
Length = 0.57735027 X 152
Length = 87.757 i.e. 88 mm Approx.
Calculate elbow center to end dimension for 2 inch nominal pipe diameter elbow at 30 degree angle, cut from 45 degree LR elbow.
From ASME B16.9, center to elbow dimension for 2 inch 45 degree elbow is 35 mm.
Radius of elbow = 35/Tan(22.5)
Radius of elbow = 35/0.4142 = 84.5 mm
Length = 0.26795 X 84.5
Length = 22.64 i.e. 23 mm Approx.
We have adopted advanced production equipment to make our 90 degree Short Radius Elbow(1D D711.2～D1219.2), which can not only improve product quality, but also save raw materials.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- 6 Inch Stainless Steel Elbow
- 4 Inch 90 Degree Elbow Dimensions
- How To Find Center Of Eccentric Red...
- Threaded Elbow Specification And Se...
- Steel Pipe End Caps
- When To Use Concentric And Eccentri...
- Why Eccentric Reducer On Pump Suction
- Pipe Elbow Support
- Pipe Elbow Manufacturing Process
- 3 Inch Stainless Steel Pipe Elbow