Stainless steel buttweld caps
Pipe caps are pipe fittings that are welded to the end of a pipe to cover the pipe. Used to close the pipeline, the same role with the plug, plug．
Raw materials: carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel.
For stainless steel buttweld caps, the specification as below:
Specification: DN 15-DN1200
Wall thickness: SCH 5-SCH 160
Standard: ASME, DIN, JIS, BS, GB/T
Useage: Petrochemical, nuclear power, machinery, medical equipment, fertilizers, shipbuilding, water treatment, pipelines, etc.
There are two main international standards for pipe flanges, namely the European pipe flange system represented by German DIN (including the former Soviet Union) and the American pipe flange system represented by the American ANSI pipe flange. In addition, there are Japanese JIS pipe flanges, but they are generally used only for public works in petrochemical plants, and they have a smaller international impact.
Now introduce the flanges of each country in the following:
1. European system pipe flange represented by Germany and the former Soviet Union
2, American system flange standards, represented by ANSI B16.5 and ANSI B 16.47
3, the British and French standards for pipe flanges, the two countries have two casing flange standards. In summary, the internationally accepted standards for pipe flanges can be summed up in two different and not interchangeable pipe flange systems: a European pipe flange system represented by Germany; the other is represented by the United States. American Pipe Flange System.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- Mild Steel Pipe Fittings
- Carbon Steel Pipe Fitting Manufacturer
- Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel Elbow Fittings
- Forged Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- Butt Weld Elbow