90 Degree Seamless Weldeding Carbon Steel Elbow
Model NO.: 22"
Angle: 90 Degree
Material: Carbon Steel
Certification: ASME, ANSI, DIN, JIS, BS, GB, GS, API
Type: Butt Welded
Radius: Lr, Sr
HS Code: 73079300
Head Code: Round
Wall Thickness: Sch40
Color: Sand Blast
Degree: 30deg, 45deg, 60deg, 120deg, 180deg
End: Be, PE
Transport Package: Wooden Box/Pallet
Detailed Information as per the following Form:
|Size||Seamless elbow:1/2"~24" DN15~DN600|
Welded Elbow: 1/2"~100" DN15~DN2500
|Wall thickness||sch10, sch20, sch30, std, sch40, sch60, xs, sch80, sch100, |
sch120, sch140, sch160, xxs, std,sch5s,sch10s,sch20s,sch40s,sch80s
|Standards||ANSI B16.9, DIN2506, JIS, BS,GOST|
|Material||Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB,WPC,ST37,ST54|
Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP9-WP12-WP11-WP22-WP5-WP91
Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L, WP 316-316L,WP 321,201
Low-temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
High performance: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
|Surface treatment||Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized|
|Packing||wooden case, pallet or as customers' requirement|
|Applications||Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc|
|Min order||10 piece|
|Delivery time||7days after receipt of advanced payment|
|Delivery Term||FOB(30% down payment in advance, the balance before shipment)|
CIF or C&F(30% in advance , the balance against with the copy of B/L)
1. Can you offer sample free?
Yes,we can offer free sample.
2. Can you offer Cerificate of Origin?
YES,we can offer
3. Can you accept SGS,BV & LV inspection?
YES,we can accept any Third Party Inspection.
4. Can you offer the Quality Guarantee Certificate?
YES, we can offer 12month long quality guarantee.
5.What certificates can you supply?
ASME, MTC or any other certificates you demand
Send enquiries to us to make our mutual benefit!!!
You will be not regret to contact with us, believe me!!!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Carbon steel ASME B16.5 Socket Weld...
- ANSI B 16.5 slip on flange dimensions
- concentric reducer vs eccentric red...
- Carbon steel pipe specifications
- Precautions for hot-dip galvanized ...
- How to weld on flange fittings
- Reducing tee size chart
- What are the differences between so...
- Different long weld neck flange and...
- welding neck flanges din 2633
- 90degree Butt Weld Seamless Carbon ...
- ASME B16.9 Carbon Steel A234 Wpb Pi...
- What is EN10204 3.1 and 3.2?
- 38X38mm ERW square steel tubes rect...
- What should be paid attention to wh...
- Application of ecc reducer
- Note on the installation of buttwel...
- Stainless steel flange performance
- How to align pipe flanges