ASME B16.9 Carbon Steel A234 Wpb Pipe Fitting Sch40 Reducing Tee
Model NO.: dn150
Shape: Reducing Tee
Head Code: Round
Finish: Black Painting
Pressure Rating: 2000LBS
Certification: ISO, API, CE
Tee Type: Straight/Reducing/Lateral
Tee Surface: Black Paint
Transport Package: Wooden Box/Pallet
Material: Carbon Steel
Wall Thickness: SCH40
Tee End: Be, PE
Tee Production: Seamless, Welded
HS Code: 73079100
Detailed Information as per the following Form
|Size||Seamless Tee:1/2"~24" DN15~DN600|
Welded Tee: 1/2"~100" DN15~DN2500
|Wall thickness||sch10, sch20, sch30, std, sch40, sch60, xs, sch80, sch100, |
sch120, sch140, sch160, xxs, std,sch5s, sch20s, sch40s, sch80s
|Standards||ANSI, ASTM,DIN, JIS, BS, ISO, GB, SH, AND HG etc|
|Material||Carbon steel: ASTM A234 WPB,WPC,ASTM A105|
Alloy steel: ASTM A234 WP1-WP12-WP11-WP22-WP5-WP91-WP911
Stainless steel: ASTM A403 WP 304-304L ASTM A403 WP 316-316L
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321
Low-temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
High performance: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42- 46- 52- 60- 65- 70
|Surface treatment||Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized|
|Packing||wooden case, pallet or as customers' requirement|
|Applications||Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc|
|Min order||1 piece|
|Delivery time||7days after receipt of advance payment|
FOB(30% down payment in advance, the balance before shipment)CIF or C&F(30% in advance , the balance against with the copy of B/L)
2.EQUIPMENT & PRODUCTION:
3. PACKING & DELIVERY:
1. Can you offer sample free?
Yes,we can offer free sample.
2. Can you offer Cerificate of Origin?
YES,we can offer CO, FORM-A, FORM-E and so on
3. Can you accept SGS,BV & LV inspection?
YES,we can accept any Third Party Inspection, such as BV, LV,SGS and so on
4. Can you offer the Quality Guarantee Certificate?
YES, we can offer 12month long quality guarantee.
5.What certificates can you supply?
ASME, MTC or any other certificates you demand
Related Industry Knowledge
- Carbon steel ASME B16.5 Socket Weld...
- ANSI B 16.5 slip on flange dimensions
- concentric reducer vs eccentric red...
- Carbon steel pipe specifications
- Precautions for hot-dip galvanized ...
- How to weld on flange fittings
- Reducing tee size chart
- What are the differences between so...
- Different long weld neck flange and...
- welding neck flanges din 2633
- What is EN10204 3.1 and 3.2?
- 38X38mm ERW square steel tubes rect...
- What should be paid attention to wh...
- Application of ecc reducer
- Note on the installation of buttwel...
- Stainless steel flange performance
- How to align pipe flanges