Advantages of forged thread elbows
The forged thread elbow is a pipe that changes the direction of the pipe. Since it is forged, it can carry higher pressures up to 9000 LB, so it is also called a high pressure elbow.
It mainly includes socket weld elbows and thread elbows, wherein the forged elbows are 45° forged elbows and 90° forged elbows.
The pressure levels of forged socket weld elbows are divided into: 3000LB, 6000LB 9000LB, socket weld elbow 3000LB adapted pipe wall thickness grade Sch80, XS; 6000LB adapted pipe wall thickness grade Sch60; 9000LB adapted pipe wall thickness grade XXS; forged thread elbow pressure The grades are: 2000LB, 3000LB, 6000LB, the pipe wall thickness of the threaded elbow 2000LB is Sch80, XS; the wall thickness of the 3000LB pipe is Sch60; the wall thickness of the 6000LB pipe is XXS.
Forged threaded elbows have the following advantages:
1) Product quality: The chemical composition of the product is unchanged, the grain is refined, and the metallographic structure meets the requirements. Geometric size, roundness error, angular error and wall thickness reduction can be strictly controlled, and the inner and outer surfaces are smooth, beautiful, non-oxidizing, decarburizing, wrinkling, heavy skin, crack and other defects. Excellent mechanical properties ensure safe use.
2) It is possible to push the sharp bend and the joint of any degree, which is impossible to achieve by other elbow making techniques.
Forged thread elbows improve the performance and performance of the material by changing the proportion and structure of the chemical composition by continuously beating the raw materials. Its forging methods mainly include die forging, free forging and cutting. The main standard national standard, American standard, Japanese standard, British standard, German standard and so on. The main material is carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. The heat treatment requirements vary in different pipe product standards. Pay attention to the temperature control of the forged pipe during heating. Not all deformed fittings are heat treated.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- Large Diameter Steel Pipe Inspection
- Introduction Of 60 Degree Steel Pip...
- Our SS Pipe Elbow Export To Malaysia
- Carbon Steel Socket Weld Elbow