Mild steel pipe fittings
Mild steel pipe fittings is a kind of carbon steel pipe fittings. Mild steel is a kind of low-carbon steel ,which carbon steel less than 0.25%, because of its low strength, low hardness and soft, it is also called soft steels.
It includes most common carbon structural steels and some high-quality carbon structural steels, mostly without heat treatment for engineering structural parts, and some carburizing and other heat treatment to require wear-resistant mechanical parts. The annealing micro-structure of low carbon steel is ferrite and a small amount of pearlite, with lower strength and hardness and better plasticity and toughness. Therefore, its cold forming is good, can adopt the method of curling, bending, stamping and so on cold forming. This kind of steel also has good weld-ability. Carbon content from 0.1% to 0.3% , mild steel is easy to accept a variety of processing such as forging, welding and cutting, often used to make chains, rivets, bolts, shafts and so on.
Classification of carbon steels:
1.Low carbon steel-mild steel (aisi1005~1026) is 0.06%~0.28%, manganese content is 0.25%~1%, phosphorus content is not more than 0.04%, sulfur content is not more than 0.05%.
2.Carbon steel (aisi1029~1053) is 0.25%~0.55%, manganese content is 0.30%~1.00%, phosphorus content is not more than 0.04%, sulfur content is not more than 0.05%.
3.High carbon steel (aisi1055~1095) is 0.60%~1.03%, manganese content is 0.30%~0.90%, phosphorus content is not more than 0.04%, sulfur content is not more than 0.05%.
Low carbon steel is used to produce pipe fittings and is widely used in pipeline engineering. Mild steel pipe fittings products, its advantages are very many, good toughness, low price, long service life, welcomed by domestic and foreign customers.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- Carbon Steel Pipe Fitting Manufacturer
- Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- Stainless Steel Elbow Fittings
- Forged Carbon Steel Pipe Fittings
- Butt Weld Elbow
- Forging Pipe Fittings Suppliers
- Introduction Of The Epoxy Polyethyl...
- Classification Of Carbon Steel Pipe...
- How To Test The Welded Flange Corre...
- What Is Epoxy Coating Steel Pipe?