Stainless Steel Pipe Fittings Catalog
Beijing Metleader Pipeline Technology inc manufacture all kinds of stainless steel pipe fittings, the stainless steel pipe fittings catalog are as follow: Stainless steel pipe elbow, Stainless steel pipe reducer, Stainless steel pipe tee, Stainless steel pipe cap.
Stainless steel pipe fittings catalog
Application of Stainless steel pipe fittings:
1. Stainless steel pipe can be used for the wall of the swimming pool, because the main material of the swimming pool is concrete need to repair and brushing every year, when the swimming pool using stainless steel material to do side wall, scrub is very simple, just water and soap can be washed quickly.
2. Stainless steel pipe fittings used in industry, the site is very convenient to connect the stainless steel pipe quickly for people to use.
3. Stainless steel pipe fittings used in construction, because stainless steel pipe fittings for outdoor occasions even in the high corrosive gas conditions also do not corrode.
Stainless steel elbow Material What is the difference between different uses?
Material classification of stainless steel elbow:
1.Austenitic stainless Steel
The matrix is dominated by the austenite (γ phase) of the cubic structure of the core, and is non-magnetic, which is mainly strengthened by cold processing (and may lead to a certain magnetism) of stainless steel.
2.Austenitic-ferrite (duplex) type stainless steel
The matrix has both austenite and ferrite two-phase structure (in which the content of less phase is generally greater than 15%), magnetic, can be achieved by cold processing to enhance the effect of stainless steel.
3.Ferritic Type Stainless Steel
The matrix is based on the ferrite structure (α phase) of the core cube crystal, which is magnetic and can not be hardened by heat treatment, but cold processing can make it slightly reinforced stainless steel.
4.Martensitic Stainless Steel
The matrix is martensite, has magnetism, and can be adjusted by heat treatment of its mechanical properties of stainless steel.
5.Precipitation-hardened stainless steel
The matrix is austenite or martensite, and can be treated by precipitation hardening (also known as aging hardening) to make its hard (strong) stainless steel.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- Radius Of 90 Degree Elbow
- 6 Inch Stainless Steel Elbow
- 4 Inch 90 Degree Elbow Dimensions
- How To Find Center Of Eccentric Red...
- Threaded Elbow Specification And Se...
- Steel Pipe End Caps
- When To Use Concentric And Eccentri...
- Why Eccentric Reducer On Pump Suction
- Pipe Elbow Support
- Pipe Elbow Manufacturing Process