The usage and Classification of stainless steel reducing pipe elbow
Connect two tubes of different diameters to make the pipe bend at 90°while reducing the size of the path. The production process used is the entire elbow with the gradual contraction of the process to produce. The role is to make a 90-degree turn when the diameter of the pipe changes. The useage is same as reducer, but reducer can not be used for steering. The price is about one times higher than the equal diameter elbow. At some construction sites, one elbow and one reducer are welded together to replace the product. Its material has carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, PVC, cast steel and so on. The most common country standards are GB /T12459-2005 and GB/T13401-2005.
According to the process: hot push elbow, punching elbow, welding elbow, etc.
According to material: have carbon steel reducing pipe elbow, stainless steel reducing pipe elbow, alloy steel reducing pipe elbow, etc.
According to the specification: has the short radius elbow, the long radius elbow, the 30° 45° 60° 90°and so on different degrees elbow.
- Types Of Seamless Tubes
- Equal Diameter Tee Is Widely Used
- Standard System Of Elbow Pipe
- Connection Of Flat Welding Flange D...
- How To Choose The Best Bend Tube
- The Characteristics Of Different Di...
- Note On The Use Of Carbon Steel Flange
- What Is Butt Weld Elbow?
- Welding Of Large Diameter Flange
- Precautions For Pipe Bending
- Schedule 10 Stainless Steel Pipe El...
- ASTM A105N Forged Steel Flange
- High Pressure Concentric Reducer
- High Pressure 45 Degree Elbow
- New Production Process Of Erw Conce...
- The Usage And Classification Of Sta...
- Our Pipe Fitting More Than 60% Expo...
- Low Pressure 45 Degree Elbow
- PN16 Stainless Steel Forged Blind F...
- Hot Sell Carbon Steel A234 Wpb Tee